1) Live-in Caregiver: If you want to improve the quality of life for adults with developmental disabilities that need help with the activities of daily living, then this is the job for you! We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals who want to “life-share” in a group home setting in exchange for room room & board (private room in an 8 br group home & organic meals). 20 hrs per week.
We have an immediate opening for part-time caregiver positions. All evening hours with an opportunity for full time work in the future. Minimum six month commitment.
Duties will include meal preparation, light housekeeping, companionship activities, transportation, and may also include bathing.
Qualifications for these positions are:
* current CPR certificate
* current TB test
* background investigation including never having had a DUI
* reliable & dependable
* caring & compassionate
* Possess a valid driver’s license
Interested applicants email resume and cover letter.
2) Direct Support Worker
Help support a participant to have meaningful and productive work opportunities, real friendships and fun. 15+ hrs per week flexible hours. Daytime, evening, overnight and weekend hours available.
1. To provide supervision & support to assist the participant in their effort to achieve her/his goals.
2. To help develop activities in accordance with the goals and objectives for the participant.
3. To be a team player and work collaboratively with all crew.
1. Current TB clearance
2. First-aid & CPR training preferred but we will provide if necessary
3. Criminal history, Adult and Child Protective Services background checks according to DOH standards which includes never having had a DUI.
Email resume and cover letter and we will call you for an interview